2006/03/21

 

mMK~apology for unwanted emails


Sorry to those who recieved my email on Art Teacher Recruitment, the post has already been filled. guess who they finally employed? too good an artist to teach in secondary school really, but this is the harsh reality of Hong Kong. Besides, everyone has his or her story.
Sorry even more to those who recieved my hi5 invitation, which I have no intention to send really, for I just clicked the button thinking it could get me through my own registration process. Even though more friends did registered, I already felt betrayed by this, as if someone lend my email network for its promotion, instead of the other way round, for I never like to ask people to do things not on their own initiative or because of my wholehearted recommendation. I will gonna be more careful, as programs get so much interlinked from one to another.

Comments: 發佈留言



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?