2007/12/13

 
WHEN OUR INSANE SOCIETY NEEDS MORE THAN ONE 14QK SHOW EVERYDAY.

Tobias has agreed to let the PSASHKJCCTP to have the new wing room "for doing whatever we want" (which is of course just my interpretation of curating). I personally incline to open it (or at least partially of it, since there are also Jessie and Coco in our class) as a great open mini-platform for all to participate and experiment with it, and hence for us to learn via the experience. contact me if you are interested.
For me personally, I especially welcome showcases/documentary of projects that experiment with the curatorial or dealing with politics.

Comments:
it is going to break my heart when your open call gets more participants than mine. but the differences specify what i think about hk mode of curating...
p.s. correct my grammar, thanks :D
 
Matter of more participants or not speaks of nothing really. and let's see what difference will happen
 
發佈留言



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?