2007/10/09

 

not free to have nothing to say

IATC asked me if I like to write a dance review for them and another dance review for the Wenwei, I turned them all down. Actually I have not the urge to write any "visual arts" review at all too, after seing the Biennials at Istanbul, Lyon and Venice, as well as documenta. But it was requested for the course, so I am trying to compose a piece out of some sincere questions about the urge (or lack of) to comment on things.

I was asked causally the other day in cattle depot 1a about how I think about the show there, but to be honest, I have nothing that consitute a though, a comment to say at all, maybe only a few associations, but what is association anyway?

As for the show in Artist Commune, I can't help think the whole show is a joke, on artistic freedom. which is the reason for me to take these photos.

a few pieces from videotage on the media about limitation might have in comparison something more to say.

Comments: 發佈留言



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?