2007/08/27

 

who is dictating us?

left the computer powercable at AAA on Sat, Since AAA was closed on Sunday, I wrote my piece reviewing the shows and visual arts in response to the 10th anniversary of handover for HKET with an artifical brush and type it afterwards.
Today, in reverse, I forgot to bring my computer to AAA, so I can't do too much there, click open the counter statistic email and noted the high visitors figure for Sat, wonder if people expected me to write about the exhibition?

My short speech at the opening is all just thankyou note, one word however seems to be missing, a thanks of the "trust" from Johnson and the artists.

Dropped some invitation card at Mackie Study in the morning on my way and bought some books from there. Finished two already, one left behind for Dad, the other one by Lui Tai-Lok (4 generation of Hongkongers) on my way home. I (a 30s generation) was filled with grief after reading it. Then from the mailbox, I recieved an invitation from Tsang Tak-sing, misspelling jaspar as jasper. without a clue why I am invited, but I am not in HK by then anyhow.

In the remaining days before I left again for few weeks time, I will probably try devote most of my time for the Art Historical Writing Project of AAA.

Comments: 發佈留言



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?