2007/03/24

 

mMK proudly presents Mobile Gallery project

Hommage to Lawrence Weiner

Instead of buying any new model mobile, I just bought back the first model that I ever used. So there is no camera installed, nor could it store or send any images. All works that artists could like to display in this gallery, must therefore be word based messages.

As inspired by Lawrence Weiner, the artwork could be an idea, a concept. The material this artwork executed in is language, in electronic form. By resorting to text messaging, do hope it could be a bit less high-tech gadget driven, and closer to the democratic spirit of Lawrence Weiner's works.

Artists who like to display work in this mobile gallery, pls send me an email: jaspar@ctimail3.com
I will then supply you with my mobile number, and you could then send in your work.
You could immediately do so if you know my mobile number. But be sure you notify me afterwards, so I won't delete yr work by accident.

(Length of exhibition of each work is temporarily set to be three months.)

Comments: 發佈留言



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?