2007/03/24

 

Open Home project

This sunday, Leung Chi Wo will be here at my home for the private viewing of his installation Open Home.
Just to calrify, I just saw from some emails, that project coordinator Jeff Leung Chin Fung copied Leung Chi Wo email to send out more invitation by just changing Wo's name at the bottom to his, which might caused some confusion that might think the installation (mentioned in the email as "my installation") was by Jeff Leung, but it should be solely of Leung Chi Wo instead.
I did not help publicized it here myself, for the sunday session is really jammed already. I rather people came later on in the follow two weeks.
Neither do I emphasis on mMK on this project, for it is basically Leung Chi Wo's idea and initiatives. I just lend out my apartment.

Comments: 發佈留言



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?