2006/09/08

 

Watching the world goes round

just able to watch the last 15 minutes of the Libeskind last night, forgot about it for occupied in cooking a pretty satisfying meal last night.
Forgot about the film on William Eggleston earlier too. anyone saw it?

Tonight is Marina Abramovic's talk, at APA from 800 to 930. Saw her renacting Beuys' work at Guggenheim, one of her seven easy piece series, and but feel nothing of interest out of it or most of her previous works.

Shen Wei, as I have once put it, the most talked about Chinese-American choreographer, is coming to town too. I meet this former Guangdong Modern Dance Company dancer and saw his work at the ADF dance criticism arts journalism insitute, but still not persuaded by all the praises that he has recieved. Instead of writing a review after the show, I wrote a preview imagining a Hong Kong context as homework, having the sense that this sort of East meet West, high profile stuffs will soon be coming to here. Shortly after I am back, not to my surprise (but surprise about my sixth sense), I found the New Vision Festival has really bring him here. But some say the rite of spring his company will perform here is his best work so far, so let us see.

Comments: 發佈留言



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?