2006/09/03

 

睇化INC.化

all the books shipped from the US finally arrived.
the first that I gave away is this Museum Inc. booklet, belonging to the same paradigm series as Elkins' What happened to Art Criticism?
I presented this to lmp for she is writing a paper on Guggenheim Going Global, hope she could get something out of this little book, I read the few chapters in the beginning, but the author wrote in a very conversation or joking style, it seems hard for me to grasp at times what he is really talking about. if talking behind someone's back is really fun for somebody, I guess this Paul Werner, being a helper to Thomas Krens Guggenheim's director, certainly enjoys it much too. But when the media is all positive to projects like Bilbao (or Echigo-Trumari locally everywhere now), how could you got yr skeptical message of them across anyhow?

Comments: 發佈留言



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?