2007/07/07

 

To All Manchester Soccer Supporter: 齊來支持曼c拉!

I have lost almost all my interest in watching football/soccer since gambling on it has been legalized here in Hong Kong. As some friends know about it, I switched from supporting Manchester United, which I started from secondary school, then with stars like Jesper Olsen, to Manchester City when MUFC started their most recent rows of dominance, as much economical/business wise in the Premiere League. But when the recent news that the underdog Manchester City has been bought by Thaksin, it seems to be the final blow to my tie and last bit of interest in football watching.
I do hope that citizens of Manchester could strive to form and support a third football club, the Manchester City United, and beat the shit out of the two existing clubs.

Comments: 發佈留言



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?