2007/01/21

 

Fotanian 2007

Visited only the 2 Wah Luen Block this year. Not feeling too comfortable while on my way, not used to so much people and crowds, but turn out feeling quite gd when leaving, must be because of the works I saw. don't know if it will draw even more people over three weekends or then able to spread them out a bit.

3 Must See

Embassy Project A/B 4f19
though lp do not like it, I thought it could open up the local options in exhibition format, the works (as with the theme) aren't bad either. Must be T.H.'s Energy Yes criteria deep down again. (a link mentioning it here)

the galleryMill A 15f1
The usual and ever more refine Sara Tse, plus a nice Chester Chu piece.

Loft 21 A 6/21
An almost perfect solo show of ivy ma, perhaps, because of its solitude. a world so close so farway, of poetic transformation (which usually was not my taste). maybe the act of getting those "goods" from charity stores already touches me.

Stuffs to see
615 B 6f15
Mr. 221 A 2f21

5 with something that might worth seeing
=(o-otter studio A 4f22 (find an article by wwy on her works here)
Yi Liu Painting Factory A 15f21
Tone Quarters A 15f20
5@5 B 5f16
Mountain Loft B 17f7

I guess and do hope this list won't be surprising at all.

Comments:
I am just reading the texts inside the new catalogue of ivy, I did played a little with its title when I was writing the paragraph above, but believe me, I did not know she has a work that is exactly titled Faraway, So Close before now. (though the sensibility of this particular work do not link me to its title.)
 
發佈留言



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?