2007/06/14

 

a PS window on US PC phenomenon


A promise is a promise. finally has to part with my book Paul Chan Martha Rosler of the Between Artists series bought at Printed Matter in Chelsea, N.Y., but this could be a piece of political art work too. For in the future one could find it in AAA. Let the archive be a seed bed.
Though AAA accepted my proposal for Hong Kong Art History, but my mini exhibition project proposed for them was originally in a series, and one of them is the United State's PC Phenomenon (in Chinese it is Paul Chan在美國有多紅?), unfortunately, they don't like this idea. I originally asked Christina for some PS invitation cards of Paul Chan, hoping to built a Paul Chan Gallery at mMK, yet as I was asked recently to hand in the books again after so long delay, so this is a compromised version of the mini exhibition that could not be realized, but wish it a fruitful afterlife of its own.

Comments: 發佈留言



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?